Forums  ›  Places  ›  Resorts

Upcoming ski trips

Quote · 2078 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Guys,

So come the season is only half way through there must be loads of skiing left to done, who's going where and when? Maybe you would like a few words of advice on where you are going SV's network is sure to be able to help you out?

Quote · 2077 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Off to Courchevel Le Praz ion 10 March, my son is off to Chamonix on 3 March - all excited.  Hearing great reports from my daughter currently in Milkly Way, Italy. They are loving the friendly Italians and cheap (when compared to France) apres ski

"There is no failure, only feedback"

Wow sounds great Stetson is that just the two of you heading to Courchevel?

La Plagne Montalbert for me on the 10th March, driving down with friends and family, staying with Mountain Heaven. This will be our third trip to paradiski, we also had a wek in Chamonix in Jan, the snow was the best I'd ever seen anywhere in the last 10 years!

Quote · 2075 days ago · 0 people like this ·

First thing's first... SnowVole looks pretty good, well done!

It's my first season in 10 not living in a ski resort and it's been hard getting used to London life but the old knees aren't what they used to be.... But I'm off to Val d'Isere & Morzine in a week and then a Euro road trip mid March before heading to Lake Tahoe in April, so things are looking up!

Quote · 2075 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Nicophilo, Thanks so much for the feedback, we are trying to create a space that is truly interactive on all levels and thanks for joining.

Val d'Isere AAahhhhhhhh I spent 11 years skiing in Val through my job as a SnowTrain Rep for Thomson/Tui fabulous place. Your right it is hard work getting used to living in London in winters after a number of years in the Alps but eventually you get there.

Forums Home