Superheroes of Stoke - UK Premiere

Quote · 1836 days ago · 0 people like this ·

The UK premier of the new matchstick productions movie 'Superheroes or Stoke' will be held on Thursday Nov 1st at the Coronet, London (2mins walk from Elephant and Castle tube st). Doors 7pm, show 8.30pm.

The screening will be on the upstairs balcony which has 572 seats. A huge screen will be dropped from the ceiling infront of this balcony. The first floor will contain most of the sponsors stalls and the main bar. There will be beer pong tables, a dj and a shot ski going round as well.

Before the show there will be a raffle where the big prizes which the sponsors donate will be raffled off, smaller prizes willl be thrown out into the audience.

The tickets also get guests into the onsite apres party which is on till 3am.

SnowVole.com has been given a pair of tickets to give away to this event to qualify all you need to do reply to this post and give us the best blag as to why you should get the tickets!!!

Quote · 1831 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I think I should i get the FREE tickets because I am a right pikey!!! and only go somewhere if its FREE. Which means if I do win the tickets someone will need to buy me my beers - lol

Quote · 1831 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I have a very good friend who lives in Elephant & Castle and we didn't even realise this film was been shown so perhaps we can have the tickets please?

Forums Home