So Who Fancies some FREE Skiing / Boarding

Quote · 1980 days ago · 1 people like this ·

So who fancies a FREE week long ski trip to the Tarentaise Valley in December courtesy of Snow Chateaux and SnowVole.com??

We’re looking for 12 SnowVole.com members to spend 15th – 22nd December 2012 -  boarding / skiing and blogging about your experiences in Tarentaise.

In return we’ll supply:

• 7 nights Full Board accommodation in one of Snow Chateaux’s fabulous chalets (BTW all chalets have hot tubs)
  • A lift pass
  • Equipment hire
  • Return Transport from Dover, UK to your chalet in Tarentaise

If you’re interested, email vince@snowvole.com telling us a little bit more about yourself and briefly why you’re interested in joining the trip.

If you have a current blog, please send us a link, and let us know how many followers it has.

Many Thanks

Vince

Quote · 1967 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Guys, Wow what a response we have had to this already!! but we are still accepting applications so if you what to get on board with our FREE ski or board trip to the Alps now is the time to apply!! Laughing

Quote · 1965 days ago · 0 people like this ·

hi

even if thew person does not come from England ?

Quote · 1965 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Schneeputz - We will consider ALL applications in the same way, although we would not be able to provide transport for anyone not travelling from the UK. Please feel free to email across your application and it will be considered seriously.

Quote · 1956 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Guys, The selection process for this trip will take place at a meeting during the first week of July, so while there is still time to apply it is running out fast. You never know you might just have what we are looking for!!!

Quote · 1931 days ago · 2 people like this ·

A HUGE Thank You to everyone who applied for a position on the first ever SnowVole.com Bloggers Week trip. We received over 100 applications for the 12 places that were available and it was an incredibly difficult process to reduce it to just 12.

The lucky dozen are as follows:

Stickyourtrick

FraserWilkin

RichardKeane1

UrbanRajah

Allubo

FayeYoung

South

BettygoHard

Cayteye

Siborg

FionaOutdoors

Plus we are awaiting confirmation on one other that they will be definitely be available that week.

As I say it was an incredibly difficult decision and sorry to everyone who didn't make it but you are all on the reserve list should someone have to drop out. On top of this we are working hard to find similar trips that we could invite you onto.

Quote · 1931 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Will you be posting links to any blogs they currently have?

agreed with interactive,  please post links to their current blogs Laughing

Yes that's an excellent idea and we will arrange that for you.Laughing

Quote · 1930 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Going to be an amazing week. So excited.... Lets hope we get some early snow this season..

Quote · 1929 days ago · 0 people like this ·

This is delightfully stunning! Who ever wins prizes like this eh?! Beyond excited.

Have we any idea at this stage which of the Tarentaise Valley resorts the chalet will be situated?

Quote · 1919 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Wow! A free snowboarding trip. I am so chuffed! Who skis and snowboards among us?

Fi

http://www.fionaoutdoors.co.uk/

Quote · 1916 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I cant wait. I am a snowboarder but for me its all about enjoying the mountain... Lets hope we get a early dump this season

Quote · 1883 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am going to need to fly to near Tarentaise. I am in Scotland so getting to Dover will take days! Can anyone advise on the best airport to go to and airport transfers.

Quote · 1882 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Fiona - yes of course the very best airport for you to fly into is Chambery but getting flights there at the right times (and price) can be an issue I suggest you look into flights to Geneva - EasyJet operate in and out of there so will probably be the cheapest as for transfers type in "Transfers" into the search box of the Listings section of the website http://www.snowvole.com/m/listing/home/ and you should find at least two local transfer companies you can contact. I hope this helps.

Quote · 1874 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am driving over from Verbeir but that does not really help so much as i go over the pass though france not past Geneva.. But if i can collect u along the way that way then that is no worries at all...

Quote · 1872 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Fiona, depending on timings, we will have a number of vehicles in resort and we would certainly be able to collect from the airport we will need to chat and co-ordinate.

Quote · 1846 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I was just wondering if their is any news on the details etc?? Looking forward to it

Quote · 1825 days ago · 0 people like this ·

SkiRep.. can we have a chat about transfers. I presume I should book flights for Dec 15 to 22? I will look at Chambery and geneva. I will be travelling with my partner. Any chance of a pick up at one of the airports? Laughing

Quote · 1824 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Whoop, whoop! Flights booked (because we're coming from Scotland) and transfers in the sorting. Accomm looks fab. Let's hope for lots of snow. Looking forward to meeting all you other bloggers. Laughing

Quote · 1822 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Gosh the chance of a freebie and I cant go :(

The misses will never let me have another week end of in December ....

I'm supposed to join in the agony of the pre Christmas tension.

Bother!

Quote · 1821 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Welcome DrLawn to SnowVole, I hope you will enjoy being part of the community! - Yes it can be annoying when you miss out on these things but I am pleased to say we are planning MORE of these type of trips so keep your eyes peeled on the site for details.

Quote · 1819 days ago · 0 people like this ·

VinceTheSnowVole/ Skirep. Excitement levels are beyond rife for this one.

I need to book this off work... can you confirm the holiday is definitely taking place? If so will we receive details of the time we have to be in Dover on the 15th December, what time we'll be back in the UK on the 22nd and also what resort we'll have the pleasure of visiting?

Quote · 1812 days ago · 0 people like this ·

A HUGE Thank You to everyone who applied for a position on the first ever SnowVole.com Bloggers Week trip. We received over 100 applications for the 12 places that were available and it was an incredibly difficult process to reduce it to just 12.

The lucky dozen are as follows:

Stickyourtrick

FraserWilkin

RichardKeane1

UrbanRajah

Allubo

FayeYoung

South

BettygoHard

Cayteye

Siborg

FionaOutdoors

Plus we are awaiting confirmation on one other that they will be definitely be available that week.

As I say it was an incredibly difficult decision and sorry to everyone who didn't make it but you are all on the reserve list should someone have to drop out. On top of this we are working hard to find similar trips that we could invite you onto.

???!!!

Any word on this?

Quote · 1812 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Richardkeane1 - SnowVole has been very busy over the last few weeks with the Ski Show season and our attention this week is very firmly on finishing up the last few pieces of the trip in December but discussions have started with otherr operators to do another's bloggers trip in the New Year

Quote · 1806 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi,

I was just wondering if their is anymore news on the weeks as trying to make plans with various people and its getting quite tricky without knowing whats going on.

Many thanks and cant wait for the week,

Bst

Chris

Forums Home