SkiWeekends

Quote · 2217 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi everyone this looks like a cool place to hang out and wait for the other snow voles to turn up. Anyway, I have a question and hope that someone will be able to help.... I have for a while fancied nipping out for a weekend to the Alps and like the deals that SkiWeekends offer. Problem is I live in Newcastle and getting to London to catch a coach is a real pain, is there any other way I can take advantage of their offers?

Quote · 2217 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello, never fear liviing in Newcastle doesn't stop you from booking a weekend package with skiweekends! We offer many flight packages from newcastle to Geneva inc. transfer and accomodation. Check out our packages at skiweekends.com

Quote · 2205 days ago · 0 people like this ·

The SnowVole has just heard from his friends at Skiweekends that they have an amazing offer running from now till the 14th February 2012. Get 2 for 1 lift passes for Easter ski breaks. Hurry along to Skiweekends.com to get your deal and be sure to tell them the SnowVole sent you.

Quote · 2194 days ago · 0 people like this ·

We also have a deal with National Express that will give you 10% off travel to Victoria Laughing

Quote · 2194 days ago · 0 people like this ·

We also have a deal with National Express that will give you 10% off travel to Victoria Laughing

Quote · 2191 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I can recommend Mountain Sun, they were excellent and I found they were much more flexible on my weekend break.

They are also really cheap, here is a link. http://www.mountainsunltd.com/

I hate coach travel and after last week I imagine people will be thinking twice about getting on one.

Also I prefer Tignes to Meribel and Morzine, as I want to feel I am in France not Eltham with a load of plasterers.Wink

That is very true and I understand they run an amazing "Boot Camp" every year in Tignes in the lead up to each NEW season?

Yes. I went to Tignes at the start of the season; it was great. But it wasn't with Mountain Sun, it was another organisation. Snow-something.... Can't remember. I'll look it out.

...Heads?

hahahaha

Forums Home