Forums  ›  Gear  ›  Clothing

Roxy/Westbeach reviewers needed?

Quote · 1865 days ago · 0 people like this ·

We need a couple of UK 'boarders to road test and review A couple of this new seasons Roxy and Westbeach jackets. You'll need to provide us with a decent 400ish word review Once you've tried them out and of course we'll need to use your Monologue on our website. Obviously a lad and a lass are required Let us know why you deserve to be our reviewer .... Post below or email martin@ski-trek.co.uk Ps I'm new to the forum and will hopefully be able to contribute on most issues. Promise no spamming. M
Quote · 1864 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Ah shame you have to be a UK boarder :(

Quote · 1864 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Can you be a skier?;-)

Quote · 1863 days ago · 0 people like this ·

We do sell skiwear..... Helly Hansen, Columbia & Trespass so if you're interested let us know what you've got to offer! Embarassed Any articles that we put on the website do tend to go global....so who know you might get famous!!!!

ps in reply to AktivExperience it wouldn't be too much of a bind to send an item to Europe for review!

I would be more than happy to review jackets ! send me, send me ! hee hee hee

Quote · 1858 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Could do with a few more volunteers to make the 'raffle' a tad more competitive!!!!! Cool Come on what've you got to lose?

Quote · 1856 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Emailed for my spot in the "raffle"!! :P

Quote · 1852 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I'm game if you need somebody from the USA!

Quote · 1839 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi,

If you are still looking for someone to test the jackets and want to save on postage to france I am back in the UK end of oct and it can be sent to my uk address. x

Quote · 1832 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hey am I too late to put my name up for a jacket test??  My 6 season faithful Burton is stained & frayed at the edges now and I'm definitely in the market for a fresh look on the frosty freeway. I'll be heading out to ski the French Alps in early January so not only will conditions be - er - pretty testing then, but you'll have your review ahead of most of the season. Fingers crossed...       

Quote · 1832 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Hellyski - great to have you posting on SnowVole - did you PM JohnnySkitrek?

Quote · 1831 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Count me in!!!

Quote · 1830 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I will be putting my name forward as well!!

Forums Home