NEW look site...

Quote · 1708 days ago · 0 people like this ·

So SnowVole.com has been through its first winter and we are delighted with how many of you have visited, joined and even interacted with the site. Many of you will have noticed the site was down for a couple of weeks earlier this month but it is back and better and even easier to use.

We have improved the ease of interaction throughout all areas of the site and hope you will notice these differences.

Please let us know what you thoughts on the site are and we look forward to sharing your passion for snowsports again very soon.

Quote · 1701 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Never saw the original site so really can't comment but the layout of this site is nice, its very easy to use and full of some great pics and videos :)

Quote · 1682 days ago · 1 people like this ·

It`s definitely improved and I would say more user freindly 

Quote · 1639 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Just came back onto the website from the first time since last season.

It looks better although I am having trouble accessing a lot of the features on the website.

I am using Firefox on a Windows 7 work computer.

The error I'm getting states:

Fatal error: Call to a member function check() on a non-object in /home/edgeboun/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTwigModule.php on line 964

Quote · 1639 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi DavidAJack welcome back! - We look into this error and get back to you as soon as possible, thanks for drawing our attention to it.

Quote · 1630 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hey, just arrived here, thanks to seeing a post on  a friend's Facebook feed and I think it looks pretty good. We are still getting Snow here in Cardrona and hope to be in France for most of the winter there, just can't wait! - Anyone know of any jobs going in bars? please be sure to contact me I not fussed which resort as long as they have snow!!! :)

Forums Home