Forums  ›  Places  ›  Resorts

Looking forward to early season trip to La Plagne

Quote · 1778 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am one of the lucky bloggers off to la Plagne with SnowVole next week. I ahev started my blogging today:

http://www.fionaoutdoors.co.uk/2012/12/high-hopes-for-early-season-snowboarding-trip.html

I'll be posting more when there - and hoping for fab weather!

Quote · 1777 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Don't forget the pictures & video! Have a great time, looking forward to reading the blogs.

Quote · 1777 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Super stoked to be joining the guys at SnowVole, Snow Chateaux and other lucky guests on this BLOG TRIP! We look forward to sharing updates and the first ever Dual board demos at La Plagne. See ya Saturday, à La Plagne!

Quote · 1776 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Hi Folks,

Really looking forward to meeting everyone on the trip, I shall be ready with camera in hand to share the (hopefully bluebird) powdery days!

Fingers crossed aye!

Quote · 1776 days ago · 0 people like this ·

So the ferry is booked, the chalet is ready, the lift passses are ordered and the snow is deep, all that's missing is the SnowVole Bloggers can't wait till time guys!!!

Let me know if there is anything in particular we try and organise for you during the week?

Quote · 1772 days ago · 1 people like this ·

What a great start to en epic week of some serious powder.

Quote · 1771 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Finally, found time to log and update the conversation.

Yes SUPER Stoked to have all the bloggers here now. The ski conditions are awesome and indeed it has snowed ALL DAY (Monday) here in Les Coches. The blogging group are up the hill and enjoying some awesome snow in Les Arcs today and tomorrow they will be on the slopes of La Plagne.

Have to say the Snow Chateaux Chalet Castor is one of the best we have experienced in many a long year and the staff friendly and the food is AMAZING!!! We thoroughly recommended you check it and book before all the accommodation is snapped up for this year.

Forums Home