Forums  ›  Places  ›  Home Snow

London Ski Show Ticket discount

Quote · 1966 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Its that time of year again! The ski show season is nearly upon us and we are very excited to be attending London Ski Show from the 31st October 2012 - 4th November 2012. Keep an eye out here for more news!

We know many of you will be visiting so let us know what you hope to see, buy or experience at this year's Ski Show.

And if you are planning to visit the show then visit the show website to find out more. Plus we're pleased to offer SnowVole members 25% off adult ticket price! To receive this discount quote SAVER63 in the discount box. This offer is valid until the 30th October 2012. Most importantly, come and see us on Stand B82. We would love to meet you. See you there!

Quote · 1950 days ago · 0 people like this ·

If a 25% discount is not enough, we now have 5 pairs of weekday tickets to give away for FREE. To be in with a chance of winning them all you have to do visit the show website find out which stand SnowVole.com is exhibiting on and email that information to vince@snowvole.com all correct answers will entered into my red beanie and a winner drawn on the 24th October.

Don't forget to call by the stand and say hello, especially as we have a FREE holiday, thanks to our partners Hucksters Lodge, to give away each day of the show!!!

Quote · 1949 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Amazing!!!! I have entered and hope I win a pair of tickets. I will be going to the show anyway and will definitely be at the SnowVole stand looking to win a holiday - I am so excited that the season is nearly here!!!

Spot on - I have applied

Me too and like SueWhit I am very keen on winning the Holiday Smile

Entered as well, only need one ticket so will give the other away if I win!

Quote · 1948 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Yes see you all there as well.

Quote · 1938 days ago · 0 people like this ·

IF you missed out on winning tickets the first time round I am very happy to say we have ANOTHER pair to give away!!!! - Thanks to our friends at Hucksters Lodge who have been holding back one pair of week day tickets and will be on our stand with us.

To WIN these tickets Hucksters would like you to Join SnowVole for FREE and post a reply here telling us about the craziest outfit you have seen on the slopes. Please feel free to add a picture too if that helps.

Good luck entries must be in before midnight today!!! 30th October 2012

Forums Home