It's Lonely Here

Quote · 2190 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi, I've just arrived here from a much bigger place and I don't know who's who.  What opportunities do you have planned for meeting other Voles in the outerweb?

Hi JustJell, single and lonely hey well a smaller more intimate place might be better then. Why not start a group and invite similar lonely hearts to join you and arrange social events

How about a meeting at hemel JustJell?  I know of some people just like you... although I don't think they're so sad and lonely.

Fun-loving south coast medic seeks off-piste action with ample lady, innocent on the outside but a tigress underneath, with an interest in livestock. Kids no object.

Skirep, no offence intended, I'm not sure I'd describe myself as a Lonely Heart, more of a social skier.  I'm still finding my way around.  It might help if replies weren't deleted the second they were posted though...

Hi I_a_S, I'm told other snowdomes are available...

JustJell, Of course they are.... as there are other options for most things.

Although going off piste with the Badger Botherer are probably not recommended... even if you were ample enough..

JustJell, Of course they are.... as there are other options for most things.

Although going off piste with the Badger Botherer are probably not recommended... even if you were ample enough..

Ah, barred no longer - would anyone like to partner up with a lonely iSH?  I'm sure we could find a way of getting snow and head into the same sentence if we worked together

I could show you a good time.

No one is barred - but if you want to be on sHs and post on sHs shouldn't you be there and not here! this Social Network is called SnowVole perhaps you need to check your piste map lol

iSnowhead, I think that's an excellent idea.  I do think we may have quite a bit in common.  I like snow and...... ummm......

Be lonely no longer - I'm here now!Cool

Fun-loving south coast medic seeks off-piste action with ample lady, innocent on the outside but a tigress underneath, with an interest in livestock. Kids no object.

Surprised

that proper made me laff!

Forums Home