Is Snow Vole doomed

Quote · 2088 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Well. It looks like no one posts on here. Is Snow Vole doomed?

Why should it be doomed - there is more to SnowVole than just its forum it is meant as social networking with groups, polls, videos, pictures and FANS pages etc. so the fact that there is not much posting currently is of no concern. We all need to encourage our friends to sign up and expand the community Smile

I hope it's not doomed. Iam hoping it's not going to turn out like the other big forum where trolls and post counters rule. But i just hope others do sign up.

Exactly Jerby, It's time we all recruited a friend! and like I say this intended as a community for everyone. Smile

Quote · 2087 days ago · 1 people like this ·

We have recently signed up to Snowvole and we love what is going on and the vision the site hase for the future. It's relatively new and as the saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day. We need to give time and spread the love to all our friends and colleagues. Together we can make this work!

Quote · 2087 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I think the background could be more eye catching, I was always taught that if you do not grab the publics attention in the first 2 seconds you never will!

Quote · 2087 days ago · 1 people like this ·

The plans for a re-skin are already in place Smile

Forums Home