I joined this forum entirely of my own vole-ition

Quote · 2193 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Just to clarify a rather silly remark on another thread ... nobody told me about this forum, nobody asked me to join it, I wasn't bribed or induced in any way, I don't know anyone in the insurance industry who gives away stuffed voles and this year is the 50th since I joined the Ski Club of Great Britain (am I allowed to mention that?)

Quote · 2193 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi David, a very big and friendly welcome to you to here at SnowVole.com. I know your experiences within the ski industry will be of great help to many people using SnowVole in the future.

If you know where Voles are on sale please tell us and we will start a campaign to get them back where they belong i.e on the mountain!

Thank you, young sir. When this bus gets to Moutiers I would like to 'alight' (which doesn't mean self-combust) and use the toilet. I have taken out a second mortgage for the skipass and will give you the cash in a moment. Please sign me up for the fondue evening.

What do I have to do on this site to make it attractive to advertisers? I have very few friends.

I think you are doing very well just as you are going David. All advertisers love you - lol

Ski rep, just don't mention anything about tamsin conditions. You have been warned.

Are you the real DG from JWAZ? (please do not amend this reference to another place)

If you are, send me a sign

Pollster

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about, my dear chap. Would you like to see my driving licence or Ski Club of Great Britain membership card?

Quote · 2190 days ago · 0 people like this ·

D-E-G

You are clearly a fake, the REAL Mutineer would have loved to revisit his past.

Forums Home