Forums  ›  Places  ›  Resorts

Holiday Search

Quote · 1246 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Attention ALL SnowVolers we would like to introduce you to a brand NEW SnowVole initiative "Holiday Search"

Tired of trawling around the internet looking for the perfect ski/board holiday? Well so have we. Soooo.... we would like to start up a Brand NEW initiative where Tour Operators and Independent Accommodation Providers bid for your business!!

Simply post a reply to this forum post detailing all the relevant information i.e.:

Preferred Country of destination

Preferred Resort of destination

Preferred Accommodation Style

Number of people in your party

Preferred travel dates

Any other relevant information

We will then encourage our Commercial Partners who are Tour Operators, Agents and Independent Accommodation Owners to send a blind reply into your SnowVole Inbox, you then have the chance to choose the best suited holiday for you and party.

This service is totally FREE for all to use and we look forward to making your "Holiday Search" easier.

Happy days :)

Quote · 1245 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Just seen this promoted on Facebook. What a very good idea and I do hope I get a reply to this post.

Preferred Country is France but not fussed which resort as long its snow sure in spring when we want to go.

We ideally like 4* hotel accommodation with breakfast but dinner is not a problem if its included.

We are a couple in our mid to late sixties so looking for something quiet and relaxing

The dates we would like to travel if possible are 4th April - 11th April

Please feel free to get in touch will be delighted to consider all offers!!

Quote · 1244 days ago · 1 people like this ·

HI there

Take a look at our site

We work with all the hotels in Val d'Isere plus we also have many catered chalets and self catered apartments

I'm sure we have something there which wold be lovely for you

Ask as many questions as you need, I am very happy to help

Forums Home