Forums  ›  Gear  ›  Accessories

HeadCam video editing?? - Help

Quote · 2003 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi There, First up would like to say this is a cool place I have come across and will be telling my ski buddies all about it, secondly I hope someone out there can help me, I have been searching for a GOOD piece of software to help with editing this year's footage together is there anything someone can suggest please?

Quote · 2003 days ago · 1 people like this ·

First question has got to be Mac or PC?

I asume we are talking about software with a few more capabilites then free versions like Windows Live Movie Maker (PC) or iMovie (MAC) and a few less (and a lot less money) than the big boys like Adobe Premier.

So you may want to have a look at some of the following:

Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 (PC)

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 (PC)

Pinnacle Studio (PC) various products Avid/Studio HD etc...

Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (MAC & PC)

Final Cut Pro X (MAC)

Personaly I would recomend you look at Corels Pro Offering for £55 or their Ultimate offering for £70 - The success of proDad image stabilization is great for those helmet cam shots.

Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 (PC)ir?t=snowvocom-21&l=as2&o=2&a=B007F7ZZVA
Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 Ultimate (PC)ir?t=snowvocom-21&l=as2&o=2&a=B007F7ZZY2
(Amazon Links)

Happy editing and look forward to seeing any videos you publish on here (especialy the wipeout collection)!!

Quote · 2002 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Slash - Thanks so much for advice you have clearly some knowledge in this area, especially having seen your wipe out video. The reviews for this product look very good also and I will certainly consider them - THANKS again for your time and advice

Quote · 1999 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I use the free iMovie software on the Mac which does the job well. Sorry, can't help you on PCs

Forums Home