An introduction and invite to comeskiwith.me!

Quote · 1929 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi!

We are looking for instructors, ski schools and ski enthusiasts from novices to experts to get involved with a new online innovation www.comeskiwith.me.

The aim of comeskiwith.me is to provide snowsports enthusiasts with a way of finding the perfect instructor, that is most importantly - matched to their needs and independently reviewed by their clients.

As this is a product designed by people who love skiing for those who love skiing we want to get you guys involved early on, in July and August we will be going through a testing phase of the site, working out just what people really need when looking for the right instructor and how we can deliver that through comeskiwith.me.

If you would like to get involved we would love to hear from you at hello@comeskiwith.me or www.comeskiwith.me, for the latest update follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/comeskiwith.me

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Alex

on behalf of comeskiwith.me

Quote · 1926 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Alex, This really does sound a very exciting project and we wish you well with the final parts of development and in fact we have already signed up to find out more Laughing

Looking forward to seeing this thread develop.

Forums Home