Forums  ›  Places  ›  Resorts

A NEW Season is coming fast are you planning yet?

Quote · 1574 days ago · 0 people like this ·

So its the end of June already, before we know it the kids will be on their long summer break and then when they go back the evenings will lengthen quickly, the temperature will drop and we will start to panic about where we will be skiing/boarding this year, will the chalet/hotel have room the weeks we are after? will the resort have snow? etc. etc.

Tell us if you have started your planning yet and if so where you heading and why?

This thread has a built in spot prize - one person contributing to it before end of August will win a pair of 10 Peaks gloves Mount Little Gloves http://www.snowvole.com/m/store/view/10-Peaks-Mount-Little-C-ZIP-Gloves-2013-06-18

So get telling about your plans

Quote · 1574 days ago · 0 people like this ·

A family holiday Christmas week to Tignes Les Brevieres, after many attempts we finally got everyone to agree and book their holiday dates off work. we've been skiing since my family were young, you take it for granted that the kids want to come with you, sometimes they don't, but Christmas is special and I wouldn't want it any other way. Maybe one day they will treat me!

Quote · 1573 days ago · 0 people like this ·

We have booked a week away in Meribel during half term. It is so hard having the kids, we have book so far in advance to get the accommodation and dates we want and of course it ends up we pay through the nose for our annual week of pleasure in the mountains. However, we still can't wait to get there, for the youngest it will be their first experience of ski school so hope it will enjoyable for him.

Quote · 1555 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Yep booked way back in May  for a week in Chamonix January looking forward to great off piste? also looking for a cheap week start of March

Quote · 1554 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Enthusiastic skiers are booking earlier and earlier to get what they want, our Xmas & new year weeks were booked by the end of January ! ! ! 

Quote · 1474 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Snow has fallen in Lookout Pass USA. Is it snowing where you are?

Quote · 1469 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Lift passes for Northstar Resort still on sale see here

Forums Home