100 members after just 1 Week

Quote · 2075 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Guys, This no Rant but a CELEBRATION!!!!! SnowVole was launched 8 days ago when Vincent Vole was unveiled and placed on our masthead, things have moved fast in those 8 days and we are already over 100 members strong.

We would love to hear your feedback - post it here tell us if there is anything you would like more from the site.

Above all TELL ALL YOUR SKI & BOARD BUDDIES about SnowVole.com

Quote · 2072 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello

Hi Spyderman, good to see with on snowVole

Hi Spydie. You here too!Wink

Hi  Spyderman and Tim good to see you here from 'the place that you are not allowed to mention on snowvole'  Frown

I have!

Hi Mike, the reason that that place is not allowed to be mentioned here (and the only reason) is because if we are own entity and we want to grow in our own way without hi-jacking established forum members.

Quote · 2072 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Good point. Some people from snowvole just burst into my front door, tried to hi-jack me, and I'm pleased to say that I joined entirely of my own volition (or vole-ition, if you prefer)

I joined because I thought this was a forum for mole catchers! Surprised

errr... skirep... so that thread your team started welcoming people from there... which disappeared earlier today... was an optical illusion?  Tongue out

nice software btw

Quote · 2071 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Yeah most of the forum have NICE software don't they Wink

Quote · 2071 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I'll try again.

I'm glad there is now a viable alternative to [that other ski forum], as it is largely populated by a clique of ageing ninnies who effectively exclude any dissenting voice. A fresh new approach can only be a good thing.

Apparently I'm not allowed to call them funny fellows or ladies front bottoms, which is a shame.

Moss deff. The lack of spirited debate, any discernable humour and requirement to pay homage to the chosen few don't attract. I was a regular poster, now only occasional. I hope this place doesn't go the same way.

100 members already! I think its great that folks are signing up so fast :)

Nurse Ratchett and PjSKi

I'll try again.

I'm glad there is now a viable alternative to [that other ski forum], as it is largely populated by a clique of ageing ninnies who effectively exclude any dissenting voice. A fresh new approach can only be a good thing.

Apparently I'm not allowed to call them funny fellows or ladies front bottoms, which is a shame.

Quite I think that is the reason the Ski Clubs chat room is so little used.

100 members already! I think its great that folks are signing up so fast :)

Yes someone posted a link to us over there and they are defecting in droves! Well done that Mega Skier! Laughing

Defecting? Or just joining for a look?
Quote · 2070 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Am I number 101 ?

Quote · 2070 days ago · 0 people like this ·

no 164

Quote · 2069 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I have no idea what this "other place" is and came here because of a tweet from Graham Bell who in my book is a top bloke - had the good luck to meet him at Twickenham a couple of years ago.

What we need here is "neeeeeeeew members" to quote Marjorie Dawes so we all need to spread the word.

Looking forward to some good banter and useful info coming from this site.Cool

"There is no failure, only feedback"

Not referring to any other snow related sites here but;

In my experience from running other forums with "competitors" is that if a site makes anothers name persona non-grata then it doesn't reflect well on the site that refers to the "other site" as "the place we can't mention" or something.

Best that if anyone wants to mention SCGB or SH or Natives then they be free to do so in my experience.

Marcellus - we totally agree it is stupid to believe that people do not look at other sites.

Stetson - You are welcome to arrive here from the GB Tweet and I agree as someone who knows him he is a top bloke, please feel free to spread the word as much as you can and thank you for your support already.

Forums Home