"News" items

Quote · 2071 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Why does David_Ernst_Goldsmith continually post "news" items that at best have tenuous links to skiing?

Can you please create a News thread so that I can ignore them all?

Thank

Trudi

Trudi - are you, by any chance, my aunt Gertrud of Western Australia? I thought you'd given up any interest in skiing 65 years ago, so this is very good news.

What a strange thing to say. I merely got bored with reading a whole load of "ski" related stories posted by you and thought that as the forum was new it could deal with such stories in a more structured way. Sorry if I have offended you into posting facetious remarks.

Quote · 2070 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Well in that case you'll be delighted to know that I've gone on maternity leave. The stress of giving birth to these news items was greater than I had anticipated.

Quote · 2070 days ago · 0 people like this ·

What about the ski resort that Virgin are planning on the moon? Or is that the same as the one in Turkey?

Quote · 2041 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I don't know. Ask Trudi

Actually, yes, I do believe the lunar ski resort is same one that is in Turkey. It's called Stuffing 1800

Trudi asked a fair enough question - it would be fair to give her a polite answer.......

On the contrary. Trudi is a very rude woman, unless she's a man.

I never have these problems on Facebook. People are really friendly there, and they like pets.

Quote · 2040 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Have to say since the re-skin this looks a very cool site to hang out and meeting people who enjoy skiing & boarding and really pleasing to see David's Journalist skills are not being wasted!

Quote · 2036 days ago · 0 people like this ·

What has happened?

I come back from a week away and see the forum plastered with more news stories from the unlikeable David_Ernst_Goldsmith meaning I have to wade through a lot of condescending rubbish to find any posts I might be interested in.

Please can David post these items in News rather than in the Forums. It would seem a much more appropriate place for them.

Thanks

Trudi

Forums Home